Student Legal Services is accepting applications for the position of Assistant Outreach Coordinator (AOC).
Job Duties Include:
* Organize educational outreach programs.
* Prepare quarterly/yearly reports for the office.
* Publicize office services and events.
* Assist in office duties, answer phones, greet clients, make appointments, and other administrative tasks.
* The position requires a 10 hour per week commitment.
-- Must be a UI student of Junior standing (60 semester hours) at the end of the 2018 spring semester
-- Must be in good standing with college and University
-- Previous experience within a legal setting, student government, or student organization
-- Marketing experience
-- Interest in student advocacy
Application deadline: Wednesday, March 7, 2018, at 4:30 pm
Anticipated Position Dates: May 14, 2018 -- May 31, 2019