What to Expect: SLS Appointments
What to Expect at an SLS Initial Consultation
Basic General Information:
- Consultations are FREE
- Services and communications are CONFIDENTIAL
- SLS is staffed by licensed attorneys
- SLS staff is non-judgemental
Scheduling Your Appointment:
- Submit documentation (ex. lease, ticket, e-mails, pictures) related to your matter before your appointment so SLS staff can review it.
- Appointments are scheduled for 45 minutes.
At the Appointment:
- Depending on the subject matter and facts presented, SLS staff may need to do research and then follow up with you regarding your issue.
- SLS may need to refer you to another attorney.
- SLS staff will discuss your options with you, but scheduling an appointment does not bind you to any course of action.
- SLS staff may offer representation to you but will also tell you about other options for representation.
- SLS attorneys do not represent you until an attorney has offered representation and a client fee agreement is signed.
If you have any further questions, please email email@example.com